for NAOJ members
Admittance to the Library
- A valid staff ID card or access card is required to gain access to the Library. (24 hours access)
- You need your ID card to enter and exit the Library 1st floor.
To exit the room on the 2nd floor, no card required.
Don't forget your card and lock yourself out!
- The library Office is open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except lunchtime, 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Unexpected changes in the library hours and services will be announced on the website of the Library.
- A valid a staff ID card serves as your library card for borrowing library.
- We reserve a library PC.
- You can use the NAOJ's library online catalog (NAOJ OPAC) .
- 11 desks on the 1st floor
- 7 desks on the 2nd floor
- A power outlet is available at each desk
- Wireless access is available via the NAOJfs network
Audio Visual Carrels
- The Audio Visual materials can be viewed in the library by using the Audio Visual Carrels.
- Self-serve photocopy machines in the library and operate using the department copy card.
(ID card required.)